top of page

Like & Follow Us On Facebook!

King Paddle Group

Public·65 friends

Dunkerque vs. Bordeaux live online 19.12.2023 TV


17 hours ago — Be informed of all sport event outcomes. The largest live coverage: results, statistics, standings and tournament grids for events around the ...


Dunkerque vs Bordeaux Free Predictions, TipsLDLDL DWLLW Dunkerque have an average of 26. 67% of the games with over 2. 5 goals and 73. 33% of the games with under 2. 5 goals. In the last 15 games. Dunkerque score 2 goals in the last 5 games. Bordeaux have an average of 40% of the games with over 2. 5 goals and 60% of the games with under 2. In the last 15 games. Bordeaux score 5 goals in the last 5 games. Full Match Statistics Probability 1 X 2 Odds Tip Both Teams to Score Check how to watch Dunkerque vs Bordeaux live stream. Dunkerque vs Bordeaux prediction (1x2) 3 hours ago — Pick: a win for Bordeaux in the Full Time. Check for Live Streaming. *You can watch live sport on your mobile, tablet or desktop including ... Dunkerque have conceded in their last 5 games. Dunkerque have scored only 1 goal in 3 matches. Dunkerque have a big yellow card list: 31 of them. Dunkerque are placed at the bottom of the log. Match facts Bordeaux: Bordeaux have scored in 5 of the last 5 away matches. Bordeaux have scored 10 goals in their last 4 away games. Bordeaux have won just 4 of its last 10 games. Bordeaux already have 2 red cards: Jacques Ekomie, Gaetan Weissbeck. Dunkerque V Bordeaux Prediction & Betting Odds 2 days ago — Applies to UK and Ireland online and Fon-A-Bet customers only. All 5+ fold accumulators on pre-live and live markets are eligible for ... USL Dunkerque - Girondins de Bordeaux 19.12.2023 prediction 13 hours ago — match between USL Dunkerque and Girondins de Bordeaux. Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, ... 5 goals is 50% In the last match on 12/16/2023, Dunkerque lost to Caen with a score of 1-0 In the last match on 12/16/2023, Bordeaux drew with Saint-Étienne with a score of 0-0 Dunkerque is currently in the 19th position in the Ligue 2 league, while Bordeaux is in the 17th position. In this season of Ligue 2, Dunkerque has won 3 times, lost 11 times, and drawn 4 times. Dunkerque has scored an average of 0. 72 goals per match and conceded 1. Girondins de Bordeaux - 19/12/2023 19:45 (France. Ligue 2) 20 hours ago — USL Dunkerque - Girondins de Bordeaux - 19/12/2023 19:45 Place a bet on the match USL Dunkerque - Girondins de Bordeaux - Football ⚽ Online ... Dunkerque vs Bordeaux (Tuesday, 19 December 2023) Predictions and Betting Tips 100% FREE at BetzoidAs 19. 12. 2023 nears, the excitement for the face-off between Dunkerque and Bordeaux is mounting. A draw seems to be a strong possibility, considering the outstanding performances of both teams in the France Ligue 2. Make sure to consult our in-depth statistics, predictions, and tips before making your choice, and add an extra layer of excitement by betting on this gripping match. Discover the top source for a 24Bettle free bet today! Bookies' predictions Win Dunkerque 3. 75 Make a bet Draw 3. 4 Win Bordeaux 2 Dunkerque France Ligue 2 19. Dunkerque - Bordeaux tips, predictions and statisticsDunkerque and Bordeaux will face each other on 12/19/2023 at 7:45 PM at Stade Marcel-Tribut stadium, Dunkerque, France. The match is part of Ligue 2. The probability of winning for Dunkerque is 16%. The probability of a draw between Dunkerque and Bordeaux is 22%. The probability of winning for Bordeaux is 62% The probability of both teams scoring is 47%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 53% The probability of there being over 2. 5 total goals is 50%, while the probability of there being under 2. 2023 19:45 Bordeaux  Dunkerque vs Bordeaux pre-match stats League Home Away Date Score Caen 16. 2023 1-0 France Cup Reims Ste-Anne 09. 2023 1-1 SC Bastia 05. 2023 0-5 Pau 02. 2023 Laval 25. 11. 2023 0-2 Chaumont FC 18. 2023 0-1 Valenciennes 11. 2023 Amiens 04. 2023 Auxerre 28. 10. 2023 Paris FC 21. 2023 1-3 St Etienne 0-0 Angouleme US Quevilly 3-2 Troyes 1-2 Canet Roussillon 17. 2023 2-5 Annecy 3-1 Rodez Aveyron 2-2 Angers 2-0 Goals/Results Match facts Dunkerque: Dunkerque are winless in their last 5 matches. Bordeaux have a big yellow card list: 31 of them. Head to head: Teams have never met Teams squads Stats Dunkerque: Best scorers: Armand Gnanduillet - 2Remy Boissier - 2Rayan Ghrieb - 2 Penalty cards: Billy Koumetio x 1 x 2Hugo Gambor x 4Remy Boissier x 4 Bordeaux: Alberth Elis - 4Yoann Barbet - 3Gaetan Weissbeck - 3 Jacques Ekomie x 1 x 1Gaetan Weissbeck x 1 x 1Clement Michelin x 6 Dunkerque vs Bordeaux match odds Dunkerque vs Bordeaux betting tips Result draw Handicap Dunkerque (0. 5) Total Under (2. 5) Will this prediction come true? Where to bet on Dunkerque vs Bordeaux Experience the exhilarating world of sports betting with GoldenBet, a dependable bookmaker that provides unique odds and a diverse selection of betting options. Dunkerque vs Bordeaux Prediction, H2H, Tip and Match The match between Dunkerque v Bordeaux 19 December 2023 19:45 UK time. Who is the Favourite team to win between Dunkerque v Bordeaux? Bordeaux for the Winner of ...


About

Welcome to the Summer Kickoff Community Food & Float-Fest gr...

Friends

  • King Rentals
  • Riva Motwani
    Riva Motwani
  • Hendry Emma
    Hendry Emma
  • Kashish Raj
    Kashish Raj
  • Bao Khang Pham
    Bao Khang Pham
bottom of page